The use of high-purity graphite Why graphite powder Graphite powder is so popular? The domestic market prospects for graphite heater production are expected to be promising. Why is graphite heater more more popular? In fact, it will be more more popular. The reason is His advantages are inseparable, let us take a look at the specific advantages of graphite heaters!
1. The oxidation decarburization of the surface of the workpiece during the heating process are completely eliminated, a clean surface without deterioration layer can be obtained. This is very important for the improvement of the cutting performance of those tools that only grind one side during sharpening (for example, the decarburized layer of the groove surface is directly exposed to the cutting edge after twist drill grinding).
2. No pollution to the environment, no need for three wastes treatment.
3. High degree of mechatronics. On the basis of improving the accuracy of temperature measurement control, workpiece movement, air pressure adjustment, power adjustment, etc. can be pre-programmed set, quenching tempering are implemented in steps.
4. The energy consumption is significantly lower than that of the salt bath furnace. The modern advanced graphite heater heating chamber adopts thermal insulation walls barriers made of high-quality thermal insulation materials, which can highly concentrate the electric heating energy in the heating chamber, the energy saving effect is significant.
5. The accuracy of furnace temperature measurement monitoring is obviously improved. The indicating value of the thermocouple the furnace temperature reach ±
1.5°c. However, the temperature difference between different parts of a large number of workpieces in the furnace is relatively large. If the forced circulation of rare gas is used, the temperature difference can still be controlled within ±5°c.
Degassing is a phenomenon in which materials slowly evaporate in graphite heaters, is the most important problem in graphite heater performance. Any solid material surface may adhere to the molecular layer formed by the accumulation of gas liquid. These molecular layers will gradually evaporate due to the gradual decrease in pressure, because the energy of these surfaces is less than that of the graphite heater. Nitrogen, volatile solvents, inert gases degas faster. Oil water vapor will continue to adhere to the surface will evaporate after a few hours. Porous materials, dust particles, other natural substances increase the surface area, so it may cause more outgassing. Radiation temperature will provide enough energy to get absorbing molecules off the surface. When the temperature of the furnace rises, molecules that adhere to the surface at low temperatures can be released. Therefore, as the temperature of the furnace increases, outgassing will gradually increase.
The structure, temperature control, heating process atmosphere of the graphite heater will directly affect the product quality after the graphite heater is produced. In the forging heating furnace, increasing the temperature of the metal can reduce the melting resistance, but if the temperature is too high, it will cause oxidation over-burning of the crystal grains, which will seriously affect the product quality in the graphite heater. In the heat treatment process, if the steel is heated to a certain point above the critical temperature then suddenly cooled by cooling, the hardness strength of the steel can be increased; if the steel is heated to a certain point below the critical temperature then slowly cooled, it can be used again. Steel is more tough.
In order to obtain a workpiece with a smooth surface accurate size, to reduce metal oxidation to protect the mold reduce the machining allowance, various heating furnaces with less oxidation can be used. In an open-flame heating furnace with less oxidation no oxidation, the incomplete combustion of fuel is used to generate reducing gas. Heating the workpiece in it can reduce the oxidation burn rate to less than 0.6%. High-purity graphite refers to graphite powder with a carbon content of more than 99.9%. This kind of high-purity graphite with high carbon content. Such high-purity graphite has good electrical conductivity, lubricating properties, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, etc. High-purity graphite has good plasticity, the purpose of high-purity graphite can be processed into various conductive materials.
The use of high-purity graphite has an important performance in the field of industrial production. High-purity graphite is used in the fields of electrical conductivity, lubrication, metallurgy other industrial production. When producing high-purity graphite, the content of impurities should be strictly controlled the beginning of the raw material, low ash content should be selected. Raw materials, prevent the increase of impurities as much as possible during the production process. However, reducing impurities to the required level is mainly in the graphitization process. Graphitization is carried out at high temperatures, oxides of many impurity elements will decompose evaporate at such high temperatures. The higher the graphitization temperature, the more impurities are discharged, the higher the purity of the produced high-purity graphite products. The application of high-purity graphite makes use of its good electrical conductivity, lubrication performance, high temperature resistance.
The reason why high-purity graphite is high in purity low in impurities depends on perfect production technology production equipment. The impurity content is less than 0.05%. Our colloidal graphite, nano graphite, high-purity graphite, ultra-fine graphite powder other graphite powder products are widely used in the chemical, petroleum, lubricating industries. High-purity graphite powder is used in the processing of electric heating elements, structural casting molds, smelting high-purity metals Crucibles, high-purity graphite crucibles, semiconductor materials, etc.